Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Penguin dozen

We are so excited to be part of The Penguin Dozen program! Every month for the next year we will be celebrating a special character by donating shelf space for all the character's books, hosting storytimes and creating fun crafts for all ages. This month is  a celebration of The Very Hungry Caterpillar and this is what our front shelf looks like:
As noted in the previous post, we will be celebrating The Very Hungry Caterpillar this sunday with special stories and crafts. 

Any what about next month?!?  Well you will just have to wait and see who could be our next great character...

1 comment:

  1. I loved the Very Hungry Caterpillar when I was a kid! I hope the event goes well!

    p.s. I was in the store last Saturday and Sarah(?) recommended I read Life As We Knew It. It's excellent, though maybe a bit too timely with the happenings in Japan. Still, I can't put it down! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete