Friday, December 10, 2010

All I want for Christmas is...Shelves!

The shelves did not arrive this week as promised and I'm doing my best not to spin out of control. We should be open by next weekend at the latest and you better believe that when the shelves do arrive (Thursday, PLEASE Thursday) that I will ask everyone I know to help put books on the shelves so we can open the next day. Get ready, volunteers.

In any case, I realize Christmas is right around the corner  so if you would like to inquire about a specific title (I'm sure we have it) or if you want to special order something (even an adult book it would take just 2-3 business days) I  can take care of it and have them wrapped for you and all you'll have to do is squeeze your way into the store filled with boxes. That is of course, if you do not want to wait until we are "really" open.

Send book inquiries to: Danielle@elephantstrunkbooks.com and I will get right back to you.

Thanks for your patience!

We have gift certificates, too.
Ooo what could it be?! Open it up.
A spending spree at The Elephant's Trunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment