Friday, October 29, 2010

Trick or Treat!

I can't even begin to describe the excitement, fun and insanity of yesterday's Trick-or-Treat in the center!! People tried to warn me that it would be overwhelming, that I should go out and buy 1000 pieces of candy but did I listen? Yes. No. Well, sort of. I bought what I thought was a lot of candy and printed 500 fliers but...An hour into the event we ran out of candy. Luckily, we had a curbside drop off of 2 giant Costco bags of treats and we were ready to go again.

The team consisted of Little Red Riding Hood (me), Hermione (Sarah) and two beautiful Witch Women (Gloria and Shirley).

There were amazing costumes out and about and some of my favorites included a little train conductor, 2 crayons, a set of golf clubs (amazing!) and I always love the snuggly little lions, bears and monkeys and of course storybook characters.

Here are some action shots from the big event!
The crowd got crazy...Maybe it had something to do with 3 people handing out candy at 1 stop?
This little cowgirl was so sweet, I even got a "Thank you!"

Sarah and the cutest little witch I've ever seen!!


Ernest watches the fun from inside his window.


Next year maybe Ernest will come out and show off his costume?! Although he is very shy.
Thanks to everyone who stopped by, we loved meeting you! Have a safe and fun Halloween!








No comments:

Post a Comment